You are here: Home > Community > Clubs > Park Board
The Brooklyn Heights Park Board is the umbrella organization of the Men's and Women's Service Clubs for Brooklyn Heights.
Although each club operates as a separate organization and raises their own funds, the Park Board hold the 501c3 and the funding for the Park Board events is raised through fundraising efforts throughout each year.
The Park Board funds the following events:
- The Breeze
- The Easter Egg Hunt
- The Memorial Day Parade Home Days
- The Fall Festival (Bonfire in the Park)
- The Golf Tournament/Clambake
- Santa Claus and the stockings
- The insurance for all of the sports and events
Art in the Park and Project Hope also operate under this 501c3 and is run through the Community Services Department.
Brooklyn Heights Municipal Center
345 Tuxedo Avenue
Brooklyn Heights, Ohio 44131